|Date Posted:||May 2|
|Wage:||75k-150k plus bonus|
TITLE: Corporate Attorney
CLIENT: oil and gas/marine
SALARY or RATE: $75k-150k depending on salary plus bonus.
SUMMARY: The Attorney will be responsible for assisting the Company’s General Counsel with preparing contracts, compliance, litigation and other related duties as needed.
• Preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts, requests for proposals and other legal documents.
• Maintain continual oversight over Federal and other contracts and compliance.
• Assisting General Counsel and commercial team members in conducting due diligence review and assessments of potential business transactions.
• Negotiating and drafting contractual agreements, such as real estate leases, master service agreements, vendor contracts.
• Working with General Counsel to develop the organization's policies on industry-specific issues, corporate governance and/or regulatory affairs.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Must have a Juris Doctor (JD)
• Must have excellent analytical, communication, research and writing skills
• Must have previous experience in construction law, federal contracting and compliance, real estate and transactional practice
• Must have 4+ years’ experience in mid to large firm or corporate legal department
• Must be able to work independently and enjoy working in a dynamic and energetic entrepreneurial environment
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.