|Date Posted:||Dec 16|
TITLE: Contracts Specialist
CLIENT: Hospital/ Medical
LOCATION: Bellaire, TX / Houston area
SALARY or RATE: $15/hr
SUMMARY: Seeking a Contracts Specialist for a contract role in a hospital environment due to an increased workload.
This is an initial 3 month contract with possibility to extend.
Position located in Bellaire, Houston Texas must work onsite.
Full time, 5 days a week, 40 hours a week.
• Compiles and researches LOIs and prepares documents for the LOI Committee meetings, including mapping to evaluate network need.
• Monitors website for provider reimbursement changes on a monthly basis.
• Work with Contract Administrators to prepare service forms when provider participation or reimbursement changes are identified.
• Prepares and sends provider welcome packets and denial letters.
• Receives and tracks internal and external services forms to ensure appropriate follow-up and response is completed within five (5) business days.
• Implements database changes for providers within three (3) days of receipt from delegated entities.
• Prepare and process single case agreements.
• 2 years health care or managed healthcare experience.
• Health plan experience. Past provider relations and/or contracting experience preferred.
• Past experience with Medicaid managed care preferred.
• prefer someone who has worked in a health plan. Provider relations background is ideal.
• The position will have many administrative responsibilities such as generation of letters to providers, mail merges in Word/Excel and completing clerical workflows.
• Ability to utilize computer word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
• Candidate should possess exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• High School Diploma or GED- Required
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.