|Date Posted:||Mar 3|
TITLE: Contracts Specialist
CLIENT: Hospital/ Medical
LOCATION: Bellaire, TX / Houston area
SALARY or RATE: $20-22/hr DOE
SUMMARY: Seeking a Contracts Specialist for a contract role in a hospital environment
• Compiles and researches LOIs and prepares documents for the LOI Committee meetings, including mapping to evaluate network need.
• Monitors website for provider reimbursement changes on a monthly basis.
• Work with Contract Administrators to prepare service forms when provider participation or reimbursement changes are identified.
• Prepares and sends provider welcome packets and denial letters.
• Receives and tracks internal and external services forms to ensure appropriate follow-up and response is completed within five (5) business days.
• Implements database changes for providers within three (3) days of receipt from delegated entities.
• Prepare and process single case agreements.
• Prepare service
• 2 health care or managed healthcare experience.- prefer someone who has worked in a health plan. Provider relations background is ideal.
• The position will have many administrative responsibilities such as generation of letters to providers, mail merges in Word/Excel and completing clerical workflows.
• Ability to utilize computer word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
• Candidate should possess exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• High School Diploma or GED- Required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.