|Date Posted:||Jan 9|
TITLE: Contract Administrator | Contract Coordinator
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $80,000+ DOE
Our growing renewable energy client is seeking a Contract Coordinator based in Houston. This role will sit on the Commercial Contracts team that is responsible for contractual risks management and contract execution support for sales and supply. The team also develops and maintains clear processes, templates, instructions and cooperation models for contracting and contract management.
• Handle dedicated sales and supply contracts and facilitate contract commenting and drafting.
• Have responsibility for managing contracting process and contract management for dedicated accounts, and especially supporting local (Houston) sales and supply teams.
• Handle contract related communication with customers and suppliers.
• Be involved in contract drafting and commenting with internal stakeholders and substance experts on e.g. credit control, legal, sustainability and tax related issues.
• Participate in the development of contract templates, contract clauses and contract handling process.
• Work closely with global and local teams as well as internal substance experts to ensure that the portfolio of sales and supply contracts are managed in accordance with corporate guidelines and in a way that supports growing business needs.
• Previous work experience in handling and drafting of commercial contracts or other similar official documentation in English, or experience in commercial operations.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills in English, both verbal and written
Suitable education e.g. legal, commercial or economic studies or similar skills acquired through work. Bachelors degree in Business preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.