|Date Posted:||Jun 29|
|Location:||Dallas , TX|
TITLE: Construction Project Coordinator
CLIENT: Prefabrication & Manufacturing Company
LOCATION: Dallas, Texas
TYPE: Direct Hire
PAY: $40,000-45,000 DOE
• Project Coordinator will work beside construction project managers, engineers and architects.
• Support and project manage key building and construction elements helping corporate clients with their ultimate vision of their facility interior and exterior structure.
• Plan, organize, and direct the activities of a construction project, under the direction of the company general manager
• Facilitate and prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contracts with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
• Review architectural, structural, MEP drawings, and specifications related to canopy design and documentation.
• Mark up documents digitally so that others have access to your notes through the server and project files.
• Prepare RFI's as needed to gain necessary information for project
• Review sales proposal and pdfs from sales takeoff sheets that note what canopies were reviewed for the proposal.
• Document and model in BIM software.
• Update shop drawings with engineering redlines.
• Enter new project design information in project management tool.
• 2 years of experience within a commercial construction company or architectural firm
• Working knowledge of Revit preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, CAD, and Bluebeam
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet work goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess and maintain exceptional work ethic
• Understand structural design, project delivery, and construction methods
EDUCATION: Associates degree and/or Bachelors degree in Architecture, Environmental Design, or related field is preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.