|Date Posted:||Jun 23|
|Wage:||$105,000 - $124,000|
TITLE: Cloud Development Manager
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $105,000 - $124,000
The Cloud Development Manager will serve as a hands-on team leader to promote modernization and cloud adoption while collaborating closely with a solid DevOps team.
- Collaborate directly with department leads in IT Solutions to support overall delivery of
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Partner with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications.
- Deliver accurate estimates of level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria.
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/timeto-market imperatives.
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions in ADO, Microsoft
Teams, and Github.
- Provide third level support of software solution, as needed.
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams.
- Mentor DevOps team members, business analysts and key stakeholders in product
- Assist in designing, testing, deploying software solutions to specific problems.
- Aid in planning and selecting work streams to improve the product and customer
- Assist the ITS Director with the supervision and evaluation of department staff.
- 3+ years team lead development experience
- 3+ years developing applications on AWS (Angular, React, Node.JS)
- 5+ years of experience with C#, Node.js, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, XML, SQL, or similar
- Hands-on experience developing code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies; leading teams and/or Scrum Master
- Experience in leading a dynamic team and working at all levels of leadership for
requirements, design, hands-on development, demo day, scrum, agile methodologies.
- 3 + years of experience in one or more public cloud platforms (ideally AWS)
- Experience in AWS application coding, testing and deployment of marketplace apps
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as Mobile, React, Angular, APIs, Microservices
- Experience with recent and emergent technologies (e.g., low-code, portals, ML, RPA, AI)
- Experience with Qlik, AWS QuickSight, analytic technologies (e.g., BI, Data Lakes)
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 10 years commensurate computer-related experience
- Certifications in AWS development practices or methodologies (Preferred)
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.