|Date Posted:||Oct 19|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$45.00 - $47.00 per hour|
TITLE: Cloud Developer
TYPE: Contract-to-Hire (6 Months)
RATE: $45.00 - $47.00 per hour
The Cloud Developer will develop and maintain database and web-based applications.
- Collaborate directly with solution architect to support overall delivery of product and
support Well-Architected Framework.
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications.
- Deliver accurate estimates of level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria.
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required meeting quality/time to-market imperatives.
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions in ADO, Microsoft
Teams, and Github.
- Provide third-level support of software solution, as needed.
- Assist in designing, testing, and deploying software solutions to specific problems.
- Aid in planning and selecting work streams to improve the product and customer
- Experience working on design and requirements in different areas of an organization and having hands-on development experiences
- 3+ years of experience with GitHub, Node.js, HTML, XML or similar technologies
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies; leading teams and/or Scrum Master
- Experience working on production-scale cloud applications, preferably having
foundational understanding of AWS cloud (e.g. AWS Management Console, AWS Global
- Infrastructure, supporting AWS Infrastructure, AWS cost optimization, Pay for Use)
- Working knowledge of cloud terminology and fundamental concepts on software
development in cloud environment
- Ability to communicate through both verbal and written documentation to support
functional and technical application development
- Ability to create and build collaborative relationships and partnerships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to promote a supportive, productive and identify gaps in toolsets to be innovative and enhance development processes
- 3+years of experience in one or more public cloud platforms (ideally AWS)
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as web, mobile, React, APIs, domain-driven design or micro-services
- Hands-on experience with Agile development, software debugging, deployment using
AWS Console or AWS coding tools (e.g. Python, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Experience with AWS technologies such as (e.g. Codestar, Pipeline, Lex, OpenSearch,
Quicksight, Data Lake, S3, Cognito, SQS, SNS, SES
- Bachelor’s degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.