|Date Posted:||Oct 19|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$40.00 - $44.00 per hour|
TITLE: Cloud Data Analyst
TYPE: Contract-to-Hire (6 Months)
RATE: $40.00 - $44.00 per hour
The Cloud Data Analyst will develop data approaches to problems and transform them into decision-making visual dashboards/reports, build and maintain AWS Quicksight or equivalent implementations, and deliver insights to customers and stakeholders
- Grow and manage the Platform Data and Platform Reporting areas and solutions, guide
the data architecture, and develop reports.
- Gather requirements for reporting within departments and customers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of how our products are built and contribute technically to solutions.
- Engage with the technology team to design the data source mapping procedure from
multiple sources with automation in mind
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and development processes
for platform reporting.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and project plans for the future of the data and
- Stay current with new technologies.
- May be required to work outside of typical hours to meet business needs for
- 3+ years of related work experience in the area of data quality analysis, preferably
within the education sector
- Experience with using agile methodologies
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/statistical/BI space
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, statistical analysis tools, Tableau, and AWS Quicksight
- Experience in data lake or data science tools R, Python, or equivalent development
- Experience with analysis of data and patterns and how they affect data architecture and
- Experience building data/reporting tooling for customer-focused delivery
- Experience with migration and transition from legacy solutions such as .NET and Crystal
- Reports to AWS Quick Sight or other equivalents
- Experience in SQL and/or AWS RDS databases for data sourcing and mapping
- Experience with Excel and VBA
- Capable of working cross-functionally with various departments to understand their
reporting needs and generate deliverables and results
- Ability to manage projects through Jira from epic creation to the final deployment
- Agile, humble, and trustworthy
- Empathetic and customer-focused
- Team-oriented and minded
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.