|Date Posted:||Sep 30|
|Wage:||90-110k+ /DOE. With 5-10% Bonus.|
Title: Civil Engineer -water/sewer
Location: Woodlands/ Tomball area.
Type: Permanent position with great Benefits.
Salary: 90-110k+ /DOE. With 5-10% Bonus.
Summary: The Staff Engineer is responsible performing engineering duties in planning, design and oversight of construction and maintenance of water and sewer facilities.
• Work with Managing Engineer to prepare design calculations, drawings and specifications for water and wastewater systems while recommending methods for the conveyance of water/sewer, to include the use of such facilities as distribution lines, force mains, pump stations, gravity sewers, and lift stations.
• Coordinates implementation of assigned construction projects; monitoring progress, analyzing problems, recognizing solutions, and reviewing recommendations by Operations and contractors.
• Review development plans and specifications applications for compliance with applicable standards and TCEQ regulations.
• Perform and manage technical work on water and wastewater system modeling and planning studies: Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) planning, Evaluating water system water quality, Planning water and wastewater collection systems, Analyzing historical demands/flows and preparing future demand/flow projections, Pumping and storage capacity analyses, financial analyses and projections.
• Support marketing and business development activities related to water and wastewater system planning for new developments.
• Estimate quantities and cost of material, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility for new developments.
B.S. in Civil Engineering.
EIT or PE License
3-5+ years of utility design experience.
Knowledge of TCEQ rules and regulations associated with water and sewer utility facilities.
Experience in utility construction, utility engineering or plant/operations.
Experience in the development and administration of project, operating and capital
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.