|Date Posted:||Mar 26|
TITLE: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
The CFO will be an integral part of the C level team. This newly created position is a great opportunity to someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. This entrepreneurial spirit will be needed to help the company strategically and financially grow to the next level. The CFO will be responsible for the planning, implementation and management of all financial activities, including business & tax planning, budgeting, forecasting, negotiations and contract administration.
- The CFO will regularly interact with both executive-level and mid-level management.
- Will provide leadership, direction and management to the Accounting Department.
- Mange the processes of financial forecasting, budgeting and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Provide the executive management team with strategic recommendations related to long-term business, tax and financial planning.
- Refine and oversee all formal financial procedures, including A/R, A/P, invoicing and reporting.
- 10+ years of experience managing a financial department or team.
- Must have highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to engage staff at all levels.
- High proficiency in accounting software programs.
- The analytical aptitude to organize and present data in an effective way to guide managerial decision-making.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- MBA and/or CPA is highly desired.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.