|Date Posted:||Jan 7|
|Wage:||$100,00- 120,000 DOE|
|Location:||Houston , TX|
TITLE: Business Intelligence & Market Strategy Manager
CLIENT: Professional Services Company & Law Firm
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Downtown)
SALARY: 100K-120K (DOE)
Support Houston, Texas based professional services company managing business intelligence initiatives and leading international law objectives. Leverage a clear understanding of legal marketing within global market industries facilitating business development and market intelligence initiatives for the litigation practice. Develop a litigation strategy coordinating with more than 200 lawyers, key clients to solve complex business issues geared to critical litigation. Work in tandem with global resources to help clients resolve legal problems and minimize risk in virtually any venue worldwide.
• Plan, develop and execute competitive analysis projects and programs that support litigation market strategy plan, and track success ratio
• Support key client engagement initiatives, including client feedback and satisfaction debriefs, referral advocacy initiatives, training for enhanced client service strategies, contact origination and relationship development, and education thought leadership initiatives
• Provide direction and manage production of proposals, PowerPoint presentations and RFP responses for the department’s practices, and track success ratio.
• Provide direction and manage execution of practice conference sponsorships, client presentations and seminars, client dinners and other events related to the promotion of the department.
• Drive awareness, recognition and enhance quality and brand perception of the department’s lawyers, practices and experience
• Manage submissions for major awards, comprehensive survey response campaigns (e.g. Chambers of Commerce), and other PR-related initiatives to further the awareness and positioning of the department's practices and lawyers
• Develop and manage the annual department budget, and ensure budget is maintained
• Coordinate with lawyers and others in client relations to develop and distribute legal updates; maintain quality of distribution lists for the same
• Contribute to training initiatives coaching, mentoring and to the development of client relations staff members in support of department initiatives
• 5+ years of professional services industry experience; two or more years of business intelligence and market strategy experience preferred
• Experience in developing business intelligence strategy plans geared to sales marketing, business development and public relations forums for litigation market
• Ability to work well with a variety levels within an organization and possess diplomacy, enthusiasm, perseverance and a sense of humor; experience working on decentralized teams a plus
• Provide writing presentation samples incorporated with written and verbal communication skills
• Portray and implement a strong organizational ability, and project management skills
• Should possess solid business acumen and experience in researching and interpreting company market data, competitive intelligence; strong understanding of litigation concepts and language a plus
• Strong skills in MS Office software, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and particularly online CRM business management tools
• Experience with InterAction a plus; knowledge of web-based legal and/or other database systems a plus, particularly Docket Navigator, PACER and MonitorSuite.
• Some overtime and travel is required
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required Business, Communications, Market Strategy, Market Research or related field; advanced degree a plus.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.