|Date Posted:||Dec 7|
|Wage:||$55,000 base salary plus commissions|
TITLE: Business Development Representative
CLIENT: Professional Services
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $55,000 base salary plus commissions
Our client is seeking an ambitious, energetic Sales Representative. This position is an integral part of the company’s sales and business development, and initiates the relationship between the company and prospects. This individual will be a highly motivated, passionate self-starter able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The primary responsibility is to find new customers.
• Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas.
• Prospecting for clients. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move opportunities into sales.
• Perform thorough needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how Company’s solutions address those needs.
• Conduct outbound marketing activities for targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
• Build and increase industry knowledge to position Company's value proposition.
• Generate leads and sales appointments
• Maintain accurate records of all activities in the Salesforce CRM system.
• Conduct research to expand prospect list using HBJ, LinkedIn and other methods.
• Attend Networking Events
• A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
• 3 years of sales or business development experience is required.
• Proven success exceeding sales goals
• Ability to assess and identify customers current and potential Shredding needs
• Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
• Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound contacts daily.
• Team oriented with ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience using LinkedIn is preferred
• Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business or Communications
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.