|Date Posted:||Jan 10|
TITLE: Business Analyst | Operations Support
CLIENT: Energy Retail Company
LOCATION: Princeton N.J. or Philadelphia PA.
RATE: $25-25.50/hour DOE
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to support a core business process while focusing on efficiency and process improvement. Typical responsibilities include ensuring business processes are executed in a timely fashion and all exceptions are rectified in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
• Draft communications, amending, revising or redeveloping content in response to feedback from management or internal clients
• Proofread communications to ensure copy clear, check spelling, and grammar
• Be inquisitive and creative by searching for answers to burning questions and identifying process improvement strategy
• Compile data research and data analysis researching topics and providing clear, concise summaries
• Provide viewpoints in Excel Spreadsheets, prepare recommendations, and structured next steps in summary reports
• As the primary data interpreter, analyze reports and provide insight to the team in order to develop and uncover actionable insights that help propel the business forward
• Develop detailed analysis that supports meaningful insights for process improvements
• Analyze reporting metrics and provide recommendations on opportunities to optimize and improve business performance
• Develop status reports and maintain regular weekly updates to business management teams
• Collaborate closely with team members to develop reporting processes that ensure each team has the data needed to achieve performance targets
• Provide support to the team for requested tasks, taking it upon themselves to organize tasks, communicate, and develop next steps proactively
• 3+ years of professional experience in process documentation, business analysis, and process improvements
• Strong knowledge of MS applications PowerPoint and Excel with experience developing summary reports and presentations
• Ability to structure complex communications analysis and perform the analysis to drive insights
• Excellent communications verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge CRM SalesForce, SAP and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio preferred
Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Management or related field is preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.