|Date Posted:||Feb 7|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$90,000 - $115,000|
TITLE: Business Analyst ERP (Visual Manufacturing)
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Contract to Hire
SALARY: $90,000 - $115,000
The Business Analyst will support an existing implementation of the VISUAL Manufacturing ERP system by Infor in a central warehouse, job shop, and capital equipment environment. Will have working knowledge of business processes in manufacturing, supply chain, and related accounting in VISUAL Manufacturing. This position will be the focal point for questions and issues raised by users for on-going transactions. This role will gather information, analyze and trouble shoot to resolve issues, as well as potentially train new users. Will require very good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels in an organization. Detail oriented and ability to produce user documentation is a plus.
- Configures or directs the configuration of existing applications/modules to meet customer needs
- Supports the clarification of business requirements, and how to best address them
- Analyzes process and data flows, identifying potential redundancies, overlaps in accountability, key decision points, etc., to enhance a business process
- Understands current and future resource constraints and is able to contribute fully to the demand management process
- Conducts ROI and other financial analysis to support project funding/prioritization
- Conducts data mining techniques and analyzes data trends to support business planning and development as it relates to the IT environment
- 4+ years of functional experience in technology support or related field
- Develop and maintain key relationships that span across business partner boundaries, typically at the Manager/Director level
- Uses relationships to educate the IT team on the needs and priorities of business partners and business partners on IT processes and ways of working
- Capable of helping their assigned business partner(s) clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Documents requirements and/or ensures they are effectively and completely documented
- Has demonstrated an advanced understanding of business processes as it relates to at least one or two areas of IT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Business Diploma
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.