|Date Posted:||Feb 12|
|Wage:||$110,000 - $130,000 / Year|
TITLE: Business Analyst
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $110,000 - $130,000/ Year
The Business Analyst position is responsible for leading the strategy and direction as well as serving as lead for various projects related to the virtual health and digital patient experience programs.
- The position will work closely with both operations and clinical leadership with a dedicated focus on virtual and digital interactions with patients.
- The scope of work includes leading projects related to new virtual and digital offerings, continuous monitoring of both usage and survey data, and helping to drive continuous improvement and adoption of the virtual and digital product offerings.
- The position will stay up-to-date on industry trends and work with vendors pushing new enhancements while focusing on remaining a leader in the virtual health and digital space.
- Proven communication, presentation, teamwork, project management, problem solving, and technical skills are required.
- Candidates must have a positive and “can do” attitude.
- Experience ability to see the "big picture" of the organization needs while being able to directly work with staff to design and deliver solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technologies.
- Healthcare knowledge
- Video Platforms
- Patient Portals / Mobile
- 5+ years of experience in leading virtual health and digital patient experience platforms, preferably within a health system, or similar setting
- 5+ years of experience within the Epic software system, specifically with the MyChart module, or equivalent healthcare patient portal and app experience.
- Epic EMR / MyChart
- RESTful Web Services
- HL7 / FHIR
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Bachelor's degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.