|Date Posted:||Feb 26|
TITLE: Business Analyst
CLIENT: Global Shipping Software Firm
• Work closely with the Product Managers, Domain SME s and clients to understand their needs/requirements.
• Facilitate product feature workshops to elicit and document requirements.
• Enable collaboration between product management, development, and QA teams in multiple scrum teams.
• Create user stories, identify and capture acceptance criteria and UI design to clearly communicate the needs of the business and direction of the product owner.
• Document Acceptance Criteria, Business Requirements, Data Mapping documents, Data Modeling and translate into proper system requirements.
• Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
• Groom user stories with developers and QA to ensure requirements are clear and the team is ready to execute.
• Verify product quality through system testing in addition to user acceptance testing.
• Review completed development work with stakeholders, and users as necessary before release into production.
• Experience with requirements analysis, business process activities, and user story development
• Experience facilitating Scrum ceremonies and team activities
• Strong facilitation and organizational skills
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Database query skills (SQL)
• Jira and Confluence experience for working across multiple teams and departments
• Experience in ERP Product Development.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.