|Date Posted:||Mar 4|
|Wage:||$20.00 - $30.00/hour, doe|
TITLE: BPA Preparation & Training Coordinator
CLIENT: Oil & gas
LOCATION: Northwest Houston
RATE: $20.00 - $30.00, doe
• Responsible for the preparation, dissemination and collection of BPA (Blanket Purchase Agreement) templates for setting up suppliers in Oracle.
• Requires the downloading of information from OpenInvoice into an Excel template, formatting the downloaded information, populating the template with required information, e.g., Supplier Number, sending the template to the appropriate Supply Chain Buyer, receive the completed templates, send the template information to the correct personnel for processing, in the correct order and tracking all of this activity.
• Role also includes executing the logistics of client end user and supplier training. Responsibilities include reserving training rooms, sending out training invitations, copying & shipping of training material, tracking participant attendance and forwarding completed roster to MDM for assignment of iSupplier user IDs. They will be responsible for the execution of the BPA process as well as manage the logistics for all of the end user and supplier training that is required
• Role requires excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel.
• Must be able to manage numerous simultaneous activities while maintaining tight schedules.
• Excellent organizational and personal skills are vital for this assignment.
• Will be responsible for the execution of the BPA process as well as manage the logistics for all of the end user and supplier training that is required
• Able to multi-task
• Organized and very detailed
• Can work as a team
• Take direction from multiple people
• Must have strong Excel experience
College education preferred
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.