|Date Posted:||Feb 10|
Our small family owned B2B sales company is adding an on-site part time bookkeeper to their team.
This person will be responsible for AP, AR, local and international PO’s, end of month transactions. In addition, the bookkeeper will coordinate with offsite accounting to support maintaining records of financial transactions of established accounts and posting transactions. Technology, Software, and systems/processes are all strongly utilized to streamline responsibilities.
A successful candidate will most likely demonstrate; a meticulous nature, enjoys numbers, and is organized and thorough. The selected candidate will commit to working approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility in hours and pay structure. If this sounds like a great opportunity to fit within your life, then GMN might be the right place for your next career. Currently GMN Bearing USA is located in the Champions area but will be moving to the Katy area in the next 12-18 months.
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries via AP, AR, local and international PO’s, end-of-month transactions
• Maintains historical records by filing documents and updating online Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, including Business Central software program
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• MUST have 5 years of bookkeeping experience and working with online business management and accounting software tools
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, including Business Central software program strongly desired
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with product manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain distribution is a big plus
• CPA a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.