|Date Posted:||Mar 7|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
TITLE: CAD Designer - Spatial Designer
CLIENT: Privately Held Construction Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
RATE: $22-25/hour DOE
• Enter new project information in project management tool
• Review architectural, structural, MEP drawings, and specifications related to canopy design and documentation.
• Mark up documents digitally so that others have access to your notes through the server and project files.
• Prepare RFI's as needed to gain necessary information for project
• Review sales proposal and pdfs from sales takeoff sheets that note what canopies were reviewed for the proposal.
• Document and model in BIM software
• Update shop drawings with engineering redlines.
• 1+ years’ experience in design, drafting or engineering
• Working knowledge of Revit preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, CAD, Bluebeam
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet work goals
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Possess and maintain exceptional work ethic
• Understand structural design, project delivery, and construction methods
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.