|Date Posted:||Apr 1|
LOCATION: Houston TX
TYPE: Direct Hire Salaried
RATE: 60,000-70,000/yr with overtime capability
We are seeking an Accountant with 5+ years’ related experience in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industries. The ideal candidate must have strong organization skills and proficiency in Deltek Vision or related software experience.
Work is full time onsite in-person M-F.
- Senior level oversight over Full Project and Billing/Invoicing cycle
- Work within Project Accounting for contract review, project setup, invoicing schematics, reporting, issue insurance certificates, and implementation of client specific requirements
- Conduct Physical and Electronic invoice submission/Client Portal uploads
- Manage Project MWBE, City/Local Government Reporting
- Manage Project analysis, reconciliation and maintenance
- Monitor A/R and perform collection effort
- Facilitate Consultant Insurance Certificates management and tracking
- High School Diploma with at least 5 years of billing/invoicing (LS, T&M, and CP) and contract/project management support experience required.
- Proficient with A/E Industry Software - Deltek Vision or other related Deltek software
- Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multi-task
- Able to handle high volumes of voice/email/written correspondence.
- Willing to thrive and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Outlook skills.
- Team player that is able to balance multiple tasks
- Detailed Oriented with Excellent Verbal, Analytical and Writing skills
NICE TO HAVE/ PREFERRED:
- FAR and Federal Contracting experience a plus
- Prior experience in an Architectural and Engineering firm and/or Project costing a plus
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our Houston location. No remote work is available for this position. Masks are required in all public spaces within the office and are highly encouraged at individual workstations. Social distancing guidelines and cleaning procedures are in place to ensure health safety for all employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.