|Date Posted:||Nov 21|
|Wage:||$55,000 - $65,000/year, plus generous benefits package|
|Location:||Houston, , Tx|
TITLE: Billing Analyst
LOCATION: Downtown, Houston
SALARY: $55,000 - $65,000/year (doe), plus generous benefits package
Global law firm is currently seeking a Billing Analyst to join the Finance Department in Houston. The department offers the opportunity for a Billing Analyst to be responsible for the understanding and administration of billing procedures and instructions established by the client as well as all related billing functions, including the processing of client-related vendor payment requests, accounts receivable follow-up and problem resolution. The Billing Analyst will work closely with partners and staff as well as the Finance team.
We are proud of the remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 20 offices worldwide.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in comprehensive benefits program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit-sharing plan, on-site gym access, discount programs, and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
• Monthly preparation of client bills and internal forms
• Produce pre-bills, work in process, and unbilled time reports. Scan and edit, if applicable, and send to billing partners for review
• Process edits and transfers to pre-bills as directed by partners keeping within the department standard turnaround time as well as firm standards
• Generate bills, prepare cover letters in final form for approval by partners
• Post final bills in Finance system (Aderant)
• Coordinate submission of electronic bills with Finance
• Analysis and track bills
• Review new and updated billing instructions from clients to ensure adherence to guidelines
• Track accounts receivables and notifies billing partners of delinquent accounts; coordinate collection efforts with partner and/or finance
• Special projects as needed
• Successful candidates are detail-oriented, efficient and have the capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Candidates should have well-developed Microsoft Office skills and demonstrate the ability to problem-solve and communicate with all levels of personnel.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a general accounting/finance background
• 5+ years of related law firm billing is a must
• Experience with Aderant Expert is preferred.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.