|Date Posted:||Feb 11|
TITLE: Big Data Analyst - Customer Experience
LOCATION: Houston, TX
RATE: $55-58/hour DOE
Our client is seeking a Customer Experience Data Analyst to join their Digital Customer Experience team. This role will help drive strategic insights and support the new enterprise-wide customer platform at the company. The role will analyze customers’ feedback, determine their satisfaction, interpret the results to management, develop solutions to customer service challenges and contribute to the 360 view of the customer. The successful candidate should have relentless curiosity, high analytical capability, and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities. Moreover, the CX Data Analyst should excel at obtaining and structuring data, extracting insights and converting ideas to action.
• Drive customer experience initiatives with identification, consolidation and analysis of key customer data and insights across the enterprise.
• Develop and deploy different analytical models to derive correlations across different customer and business metrics such as customer satisfaction.
• Assist in developing and delivering presentations for management.
• Support the overall CX vision and lead the delivery of data-informed customer experience strategies and priorities.
• Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making.
• Work with business and technical stakeholders to acquire and structure data to support our analytic needs.
• Build dashboards for key stakeholder groups to visualize trends and surface key action items.
• Integrate different sources of customer information into a consolidated environment.
• 3+ years of experience in a combination of strategy, data analytics, customer research, and business operations field.
• Familiarity with customer feedback tools (Qualtrics preferred).
• Familiarity with data blending and visualization tools (preferred Alteryx and Tableau).
• Familiarity with and experience working with data owners in requesting new or restructured data sources.
• Intermediate skill level of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated ability to turn complex data into a visualization that audiences can quickly understand.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully handle assignments involving complex quantitative analysis and present findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct presentations in a well-organized, concise manner focusing on required key elements to all audience levels.
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Experience with SCRUM Agile methodology.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Sciences, or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.