|Date Posted:||Sep 16|
TITLE: Assistant Superintendent
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE: Direct hire
SALARY: Market (based on experience)
Residential Multi-Family Construction Assistant Superintendent
The Residential Multi-Family Assistant Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of large scale, residential multi-family projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
Well-established in the Houston real estate multi-family construction space, with a large project pipeline in Texas. They are looking for strong superintendents with ground up commercial construction experience ranging from $1MM-10MM+.
As an Assistant Construction Superintendent, you will assist the Project Manager with the timely and profitable completion of multi-family construction projects.
Position type: Full-Time
Location: Houston, TX
• Understand and manage all aspects of the building process
• Ensure adherence to company safety and insurance policies, protocols, and OSHA compliance
• Provide oversight for proper installation and detailing of building envelope systems including framing, sheathing, waterproofing, windows, masonry etc.
• Provide heavy coordination between multiple building envelope trades
• Interpret and understand plans, specs, and submittals and hold subs accountable for their contractual obligations
• Monitor and maintain project schedule activities assigned
• Monitor and assist in coordination of jobsite logistics
• Assist in securing all required building inspections and related trade inspections
• Oversee and evaluate subcontractor performance
• Review daily activity reports for completeness and accuracy
• Assist in planning, organizing, controlling, procuring, storing, logistics and utilization of material
• High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 8 years work experience in multifamily construction or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in mid-rise multifamily construction
• Comprehensive exterior envelope and interior finish-out experience
• High level of professionalism
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, project management, and workflow approval applications
• Valid driver’s license
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive annual salary and bonus structure
• Phone and vehicle allowances
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.