|Date Posted:||May 9|
|Wage:||$25.00 - $30.00/hour, plus benefits|
TITLE: AR Revenue Analyst
TYPE: 6+ month contract
RATE: $25.00 - $30.00/hour, plus benefits
INDUSTRY: Large Oil & Gas
LOCATION: Galleria area, Houston
This position reports to the Revenue Supervisor within the Accounting Organization and will be responsible for revenue oil and gas bookings for the Company’s US assets. This position will interface regularly with Production Reporting, Tax & Royalty, Marketing Accounting, and Land. The incumbent will need to demonstrate strong problem solving, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills and a high level of initiative to realize department deliverables and goals within aggressive deadlines.
• Maintain accounts receivable account balances and actively work outstanding balances.
• Focus a large portion time spent on analysis and problem-solving.
• Record revenue oil and gas bookings for assigned area of responsibility accurately and timely.
• Understand the field setup and flow in order to book accurate entries.
• Interact positively with other departmental personnel.
• Demonstrate initiative in seeking additional responsibility.
• May assist with less complex projects.
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred
• Computer Proficiencies: SAP PRA or equivalent revenue systems and Excel
• Work Experience: Entry level up to 5 years of O&G experience. Revenue oil and gas experience in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and North Dakota is a plus.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.