|Date Posted:||Nov 4|
|Location:||Houston , TX|
TITLE: Applications Architect
LOCATION: Medical Center Houston Texas
TYPE: 9+ month Contract/Contract-to-Hire
RATE: Open hourly rate negotiable based on experience
URGENCY: Interviewing Now
We are seeking an Applications Architect with experience designing new and existing applications and architectures of Integrated Delivery systems for our client in healthcare/medical. This is a full time 40 hour a week role, onsite at 77401 zipcode.
• Analyzes and coordinates designing of new & existing applications and architectures of Integrated Delivery System systems.
• Coordinate new development and make sure it is consistent and well-integrated with existing information data structure
• Lead and engage in business analysis, information acquisition analysis and design, data access analysis and design, archive and recovery strategy, security, and change management.
• Appraises effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes to identify ineffectiveness or inefficiency of the system.
• Develops, designs, and modifies technical specifications for the Integrated Delivery System.
• Coordinates the design and analysis of the implementation of new systems and the modifications of existing systems.
• Required 10 years’ experience in major system design and implementation experience
• Strong Crystal reporting experience. Experience with Clarity or Epic Tapestry data model preferred
• Knowledge at expert level of current application and system development techniques.
• Also requires knowledge of relational databases, appropriate programming languages, data structures, associated computer hardware, computer networking, a variety of operating systems and client/server data processing techniques.
• Ability to demonstrate logic, analytical and effective verbal and written communication skills, team-oriented work habits, proven interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different levels of technical experience.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• No required certifications to apply.
PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED):
• Experience with Clarity or Epic Tapestry data model
• Epic Clarity certification, Tapestry fundamentals
• Experience in management or project leadership.
• Required- High School Diploma, Preferred- Master's Degree in Science;
• Bachelor’s degree will substitute four years of work experience.
• Master’s degree will substitute for two years of work experience.
• Up to two years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two years of information systems experience
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.