|Date Posted:||Aug 22|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Application Development Manager
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: Depends on Experience
The Application Development Manager will lead a team of developers for Application Development and Support of custom-developed web applications across several business functions (Accounting, Employee Development, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, Revenue, etc.).
- Exposure to SOX governance compliance
- Ensuring IT Policies and Procedures are followed in every aspect of Solution Delivery
- As the Application Development manager you will be a key liaison between Business Users and IT - prompt and effective communication across the App Dev team.
- Keep Key Business Users aware of the status of all reported issues with any of the suite of applications within your portfolio, ensuring they are categorized with the appropriate severity and that they are resolved within given Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- The Application Development manager will work across a broader scope of business functions (Contact Center, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, etc.).
- Develop your Team’s skills through periodic assessment, identifying opportunities for skills growth and procuring the appropriate training to achieve the skills growth that makes each member valuable asset to the team.
- Facilitate and maintain a collaborative work environment, eliminating silos and single points of failure such that no one (1) Team member being off-line brings Development and Support efforts to a stand-still
- Maintaining your skills through Continuous Learning and actively engaging your peers in through the industry to stay aware of Best Practices and where technology is going
- Effectively implementing Agile Development Methodology maintain a constant stream of delivered Value to Customers
- 3+ years of experience leading a Team of Web Application Developers
- 5+ years of experience with supporting cloud
- 5+ years of experience developing Web Applications using Angular technologies
- 5+ years of experience of SQL (Oracle or Microsoft)
- 5+ ears of Project Management experience, preferably leveraging the Agile Development Methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technology or business related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.