|Date Posted:||Jan 30|
TITLE: AP Staff - Accounting III
LOCATION: Houston TX 77030
TYPE: 18+ month contract
RATE: 18-22/hr DOE
URGENCY: Reviewing resumes now
SUMMARY: Seeking Accounting/Finance professionals to fill 2 open long-term contract roles with our hospital client in Houston TX.
• Ensure timely data entry, interfaces, and operational reviews into Accounts Payable subsystems for Capital Expenditures, Check Requests, Vendor invoicing (PO and Non-PO), EDI transactions, Non-Employee Reimbursables, Recurring Adjustment Forms, Patient Refunds, General Office Invoicing, and other applicable transactions while maintaining an error rate of .5 to 1% (Timely is defined as having all submitted entries at a 98-100% completion rate by 2pm on day of Pay Cycle.
• Serve in backup capacity to AP Manager or as otherwise designated.
• Summarize the financial position of the organization by recording and analyzing transactions affecting Accounts Payable accounts in the general ledger and preparing relevant reports for management.
Serve in backup capacity to complete required pay cycles for Accounts Payable payment processing, within 4 hours of pay cycle start except for extenuating circumstances as approved by management due to factors outside Accounts Payable staff’s control (i.e., system performance, weather, network down).
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Understanding of the operation of Accounts Payable and image capture systems (i.e. general ledger, imaging, vendor master controls, 1099-MISC tax reporting, mitigation of fraud risk, etc.).
Bachelor's Degree- General Business- Required
3 years related experience- required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.