|Date Posted:||Oct 4|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Allegro Developer/ Senior Analyst
LOCATION: Central Downtown
RATE: Depends on Experience
The Allegro Developer will be responsible for gathering design, coordination, testing and support of customer intelligence reporting and the analytic needs. May work as a liaison between IT and Business to ensure proper testing is done to meet requirements.
- Assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of a particular policy.
- Identify and implement best practices to communicate and publish.
- Coordinate and lead business requirements gathering meetings with management and business users of the company.
- Ensure that relevant documents of system set up and working practices is established and maintained reflecting any changes as a result of development.
- Provide support and training associated with the operation of the systems, including induction and refresher training and arranging externally provided training if required.
- Senior-level; recognized technical expertise in own and possibly related functions.
- Performs a variety of complex technical service/support duties requiring specialized knowledge.
- Regularly makes decisions on non-routine or escalated technical issues.
- Independently prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
- Checks own work and possibly the work of others; work results are of the highest quality standards and advanced technical competency.
- Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
- Resolves the most complex technical issues, conferring with Team Leader occasionally; may serve as resource to others in resolution of complex issues.
- 8+ years of experience with developing and/or supporting ETRM applications is required.
- Experience using Allegro application is preferred.
- Experience in writing code using C#, SSRS reports, Sql server.
- Good knowledge of structured query languages like SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts of information technology, standard application development methods, and relational database technology.
- Demonstrated ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques across the development life cycle of systems.
- Ability to determine the use of appropriate current information processing technology, applies logical reasoning to moderately complex situations, and analyzes problems of a moderately complex nature and derives workable solutions.
- Advanced ability to develop and maintain business applications using application development tools as defined.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management).
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
- Vaccination Information: Our client requires an individual who is newly hired into this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 within the first 28 days of employment - if not already vaccinated prior to starting employment. Our client does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 8 years of demonstrated work experience as a computer software engineer or software developer.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.