|Date Posted:||Aug 3|
Accounts Receivable Specialist
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: The Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist is responsible for billing and collecting of Company customer invoices and payments. Controls expenses by preparing, verifying, processing and receiving invoices and payments. The AR Specialist works closely with the Accounts Receivable Manager and Controller.
• Responsible for customized billing of invoices and their submission through different customer portals, emails or standard mailings.
• Proper filing and scanning of invoices for storage on-site.
• Contacts customers to request payment of delinquent accounts and determine reason for overdue payment.
• Notifies appropriate parties if customer fails to respond.
• Records information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
• Sorts and files correspondence.
• Prepares collections and aging reports.
• Reviews payments and amounts paid to customer’s account.
• Research customer claims of invoice payment and/or discrepancies.
• Contacts Insurance Agents for new COI request and manages web portals for compliance.
• Assists with related special projects, as required.
• Submission of monthly account statements to customer.
• Coordinates customer requests for invoice copies as requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Must have a basic level understanding of accounting principles and computer systems. Must be an effective team player, can assist others, be an effective problem solver and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) or a comparable software and proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.