|Date Posted:||Jan 7|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
CLIENT: Oil and Gas
LOCATION: Houston Texas
TYPE: Contract/Contract-to-Hire/Permanent First 5 months on contract, possibility to extend or convert to direct hire.
SALARY or RATE: $20-25/hr
URGENCY: Reviewing Resumes now
- Perform Lease Operating Expenditure (LOE) accounting functions related to company operated properties.
- LOE cash accounting functions include: Payroll/Vehicle/Cost center allocations; the preparation of variance analysis & explanations for accounting and operations.
- Monthly route and CF review
- Monthly manual entries, including Salt Water Disposal and Gathering System fees.
- Review, prepare and handle responses related to: owner, collections, district/field office LOE inquiries, and JV audit requests.
- Work on special projects as requested by management, and participate in physical inventories.
- Interface with multiple groups and individuals, both internal and external
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Oil & Gas Joint Operating Agreements, LOE, and COPAS guidelines a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Accounting degree with 1-5+ years professional accounting experience in the oil & gas industry; minimum of 12 accounting hours.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.