|Date Posted:||Jul 27|
TITLE: Account Manager - Renewable Road Transportation
CLIENT: Renewable Energy
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $110,000-125,000 DOE
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join thier Renewable Road Transportation Americas Sales team in Houston, Texas. This role is part of the wholesale and trading team while the position holder has the duties to support the entire sales team on various inside sales activity sets. This role reports to the Head of Wholesale and Trading.
The Renewable Road Transportation (RRT) Business Unit is one of the major financial contributors to and one of the fastest growing businesses in Neste. In RRT, we continue to break growth records, grow into new territories and sign up with new partners and customers. The Americas is one of the strategic markets for RRT business and has been demonstrating sustainable growth.
You will work closely with both external customers and internal functions such as Operations, Legal, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Strategy and Business Development within the Americas region and across the global network in Europe and APAC.
The RRT Americas Sales Team is a small yet highly professional and capable team of experts. The team is responsible for continuing the growth of sales via solution selling, expanding product and services to new markets and regions, and driving continuous improvement to better financial results and customer satisfaction.
• Customer relationship building and maintenance
• Overall account strategy development, account planning and execution support
• Key account operation including but not limited to term negotiation, demand forecasting and profitability analysis and improvement
• Internal alignment on strategy and operational focus with cross functions
• Identify, understand, and resolve existing and emerging key account customer needs, issues and requirements.
• Develop the right solutions and offers for targeted key accounts
• Support the creation of account strategy, joint business planning and plan execution
• Maximize sales and profitability targets by upselling or cross selling in line with account strategy and guidance from sales team
• Build and nurture strong account relationships to promote strategic partnerships
• Support sales team’s new market development efforts and proactively identify new key accounts
• Manage communication between key clients and internal teams
• Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives
• Assist in term negotiation and sales contract administration
• Manage data and CRM input and nalyze data for customer relationship management
• Assist with event planning and coordination for assigned key accounts
• Coordinate regional executive meeting calendar and process for sales team
• Proven in effectively growing assigned client business and profit in B2B related segments or businesses
• Demonstrated ability with and in-depth understanding of key clients and their industry position
• Passion to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Effective verbal and written communication, negotiation, presenting, interpersonal, networking and deal development skills with a wide variety of audiences
• Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
• Entrepreneurial with solid marketing and business development capabilities
• Strength in task execution and timely completion of deadlines
• Proficiency in Google and MS suite as well as experience with Salesforce (CRM)
• Professional competency in English, both written and spoken; other languages a plus
• Solid understanding and knowledge of the North American traffic fuel market including definitions, classifications and tax treatments, preferably also of the biofuel market
• Experience in B2B sales and channel partner sales through distributors a plus
• Knowledge of Central and Latin American fuel markets is a plus
• Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tool
• Ability to work both independently, as a project/action lead, and as a team member Adaptability to rapid business growth and change management
• Ability to collaborate and interact effectively and efficiently in an international and diverse environment with cross functional partners (different cultures, values and time zones)
• Willing to travel at least 25% of time
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant fields and/or minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.