|Date Posted:||Apr 8|
TITLE: Account Manager
CLIENT: B2B Services
SALARY: $40,000-45,000 DOE
Our client is looking for a strategic and results-driven Account Manager who will be responsible for understanding the training and support dynamics of an account to ensure embracement of applications purchased. The Account Manager will educate customers about functionalities, share best practices and industry developments with them.
• Deploy and train new clients on applications, as well as maintain and collaborate with clients to provide technical support and consultations regarding the client's specific site and data.
• Schedule and host courses for existing clients to maintain embracement of technology, offer support on new and existing features, and provide general knowledge and best practices.
• Develop and maintain the internal product knowledge centers (training documents, user guides, one pagers, case studies) to educate customers and prospects about our product offering
• Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer problems
• Identify upsell opportunities and manage the renewal process throughout the contract lifecycle
• Monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio
• Continuously identify and develop new use cases for software that drive adoption and align customers’ business needs and strategic goals
• Proactively manage escalation calls with customers
• Develop Customer Success methods and work with product marketing to create and refine existing collateral
• Help gather customer references, testimonials and case studies
• Provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offerings/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
• May assist with marketing initiatives pertaining to events and trade shows along with the potential to attend such events and/or travel to participate in offsite meetings.
• 1 -3 years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
• Able to build rapport and relationships with all levels and interact with customers in a professional and corporate setting
• Ability to absorb new company or technical knowledge as well as business skills
• Ability to make decisions in time-sensitive situations, sometimes with incomplete information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office productions: Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel
• Understanding of online software (SaaS) products
• Self-driven multi-tasker
Bachelors in Business Administration preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.