|Date Posted:||Sep 28|
TITLE: Account Manager
CLIENT: Energy Industry
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
RATE: $40-45/hour DOE
Our client is seeking an account manager to help plan and coordinate a variety of creative and marketing projects. This role supports and assists multiple internal stakeholders, and keep projects on time and budget. You will oversee all aspects of the process and ensure that internal processes and procedures are followed.
Candidates who are extremely organized, have great attention to detail, and ability to “move projects along” will thrive in this opportunity!
Support internal visual communications customers by assisting in the planning and coordinating of projects. Oversee all aspects of the product to ensure that it meets the original requirements.
• Initiates and completes accurate work orders, costing and scheduling
• Champions process and project improvements
• Evaluate and manage vendors
• Constant communication with internal customers and the team to manage progress and quality
• 4+ years’ experience in account management/account executive for an agency or internal marketing department
• MUST HAVE: thorough knowledge of design, printing, and video
• MUST HAVE: MS Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• MUST HAVE: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer focus and orientation
• Experience using project management & scheduling software such as BaseCamp, Workamajig, etc.
• MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.